[Linphone-users] Update on Linphone out of Sync with Asterisk

From: John A. Sullivan III
Subject: [Linphone-users] Update on Linphone out of Sync with Asterisk
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:41:25 -0400

Hello, all.  I'm still having great trouble with Linphone and Asterisk.
It performs beautifully but after just a short while, 30 - 60 seconds,
the sound starts to crackle and then there is no sound at all.
Sometimes it returns but usually I have to reinitiate the call.

Someone on the Asterisk IRC suggested calling Asterisk's test set up.
It worked flawlessly across the WAN.  Could this possibly be a problem
in high speed network environments? Some kind of buffer problem perhaps?
I could really use some pointers as I have been beating my head against
the wall for three days and can't solve this.  Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation