[Linphone-users] SDP problem

From: Stephane List
Subject: [Linphone-users] SDP problem
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:01:38 +0200

Hi, thanks a lot for linphone,

I'm experiencing problems between linphone and a SwissVoice IP10S
SIP phone.
I've done an ethereal capture, wich shows some problems in linphone
SDP response : (2 lines without Media Format)

http://slist.lilotux.net/linphone/capture_ethereal_sdp

So I've used the command on the sdp message from swissvoice phone :
./test/torture_sdp_test conf/torture_sdps2 0 -v >torture_sdps2_result.txt

This 2 files are in :
http://slist.lilotux.net/linphone/

The results is the error code : 415
which means "Unsupported media Type"

It's different from return code from linphone :200 (OK) with bad sdp
response.

Any clue ?

Could you just tell me where could I add something like :
If (media_type == NULL)
  don't send the media description

Thanks

Stephane