Re: [Linphone-developers] [LinPhoneSource] Hello team, I'm new member

From: Shovon Datta Rony
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [LinPhoneSource] Hello team, I'm new member
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 10:02:18 +0800

Hi Nguyễn Đức Thọ,

Did you solve above "Login" issue? I also compiled the latest version (4.1) yesterday and having exactly the same issue.

Thanks.

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 10:49 AM Nguyễn Đức Thọ <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear all,

I'm new member here. Thanks for this channel. Thanks for a wonderful open source LinPhone.

I got latest source code from Git " git://git.linphone.org/linphone-android.git ". I run and build very well in Android Studio. After that i went to Menu "Assistant", then:

1/ If i use accounts which i created in "https://www.linphone.org/freesip/home"

Only work well with "Create Account" and "Use Linphone Account".
But It's not working with "Use Sip Account".
Please check my some attached images to understand it.

2/ I think that the setting of source code only work with domain "sip.lonphone.org". Is it right? B/c I also have a FreePBX server. But when i provided account to check but not working. But when i check with App on Google Play Store " https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.linphone ", all things worked very well.

3/ One question more about using accounts on " https://www.linphone.org/freesip/home". Can I know:
- How many accounts I can create in your server?
- How about the cost for using your server?
- If i want to buy source code to deploy on our server, How about the cost?

Thanks,
Tho Nguyen Duc