[Linphone-developers] Improvements for old android phones

From: Ben Sartor
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Improvements for old android phones
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 16:08:15 +0100

Hello linphone developers,

I just stumbled over some very old linphone patches I have still in use. They
fix linphone on the Galaxy S4 Mini and the Galaxy S with cyanogenmod.

0001-document-microphone-gain-hack-on-galaxy-s4-mini.patch is for linphone and
the other two are for mediastreamer2.

Would you mind merging them?

By the way I have signed your contributors agreement years ago

Kind regards and a lot of thanks for linphone,
 Ben

--
https://www.simlar.org
free and secure calls