Re: [Linphone-developers] Sending DTMF while on conference call

From: Lindsey Vastola
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Sending DTMF while on conference call
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 09:03:14 -0500

I am trying to send a DTMF tone while on a conference call and I am getting an "invalid call" error. I am able to replicate this problem in the Linphone iOS app, pulled fro GitHub, with the newest library in it. I have tried to work around it by getting the current call with linphone_core_get_current_call but that is nil. Also, the library crashes when I try linphone_core_get_conference for the call parameter in linphone_core_send_dtmf.