[Linphone-developers] Linphone v4.0.1 on iOS v9.3.5 - some PUSH problem

From: ZAO
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone v4.0.1 on iOS v9.3.5 - some PUSH problem
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 16:31:13 +0300

Hello!

I use Linphone v4.0.1 (the latest available for iOS v9.3.5 on iphone4s) with my favorite SIP-provider. Whenever I enable PUSH - I get the "unknown error" message on a registration attempt.
Without PUSH - everything works OK.
The provider does support PUSH notifications.

How do I get Linphone to work with PUSH there?

I asked their Tech-Support - they were not very cooperative because they have their own SIP-client with PUSH (that requires iOS v10+).

I can give SIP URI to test - if necessary.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
--
Anthony