[Linphone-developers] Email Change & Multiple Devices

From: Colby Weinhofer
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Email Change & Multiple Devices
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 03:05:50 +0000 (UTC)

I'm trying to set up Linphone but having trouble with some things that don't seem to be covered in the documentation.

1) I set up a Linphone account for my desktop using an email address, but now I need to change that email address. I found the page where I can log-in and see my account settings (https://www.linphone.org/free-sip-service.html?page=free-sip-service.html) but nowhere to change the email address.

2) I'm trying to set up Linphone on my smartphone as well. Can I use the same account or do I need to make a second one?

When I tried to sign-in with my credentials, I got an error "Failed to query the server. Please try again later" Is this due to the account already being in use or is it a separate error?

Thanks.