Re: [Linphone-developers] Trouble with RFC 2833 / 4733 DTMF

From: Russell Treleaven
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Trouble with RFC 2833 / 4733 DTMF
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 14:54:56 -0400

Hi,

I looked at my response from last night and I can't even tell you what I meant to say :).

Yeah looks to me like like linphone doesn't like dtmf with an iana number of 98.
The extremely typical case is 101.
can you disable speex 16k but leave speex 8k and see if anything changes?

Hope I make more sense today.