[Linphone-developers] Linphone 4.1.1 & 4.0 Call ends abruptly

From: Rama Gidugu
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 4.1.1 & 4.0 Call ends abruptly
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 02:38:35 +0000

Hi Guys,

We had an issue with linphone version 4.0 & 4.1.1.

When an audio call is made from a linphone to a Cisco phone or to a console that supports SIP calls.

The Phone call is ended abruptly after few seconds. On debugging we noticed that for linphone is sending a public IP to establish a call with other phones (Cisco or Consoles)  and that ends the call abruptly. However, there are no issues when a call is initiated by a Cisco phone or a console (That supports SIP Calls).

Moreover, we don’t have this issues with previous versions linphone i.e. Linphone-3.11.1-win32 and lower.

Windows version we are using is Windows 10 (64 bit)

Can anyone throw some light on how to resolve this issue? If possible could anyone please add this as a service request to resolve?

Regards

Rama

Scanned by Moncrieff Technology Solutions Secure Mail Appliance