Re: [Linphone-developers] The problem with LIME encryption of files

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] The problem with LIME encryption of files
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 17:21:25 +0700

yes, it is a know problem with nginx. It shall work on any server running apache. There shall be a way to having it work with nginx but I never really took time to work on that.

The problem is related to the download part and the size of data chunks not being aligned on multiples of 16 bytes in response to the GET. You may find a way to configure the nginx server to avoid doing that(i tried quickly to toy with directio, sendfile and others options but no luck for now). Another option would be to add a buffer in the decryption context but it's not that immediate.

Cheers,

Johan