[Linphone-developers] The problem with LIME encryption of files

From: Сергей Жигарь
Subject: [Linphone-developers] The problem with LIME encryption of files
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 20:20:37 +0400

If you change the server to transfer files to your address, the encrypted files are not transmitted completely. I checked this on my server and two different hosting sites. Tried to do in nginx through proxy_pass on https://www.linphone.org:444/lft.php, does not help.

If you send files without encryption, everything is sent normally.