[Linphone-developers] ERROR Incompatible SDP answer received, need to ab

From: CircleCode
Subject: [Linphone-developers] ERROR Incompatible SDP answer received, need to abort the call
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 16:37:43 +0100

I'm using Linphone with a keyyo SIP account.

when I call people using a softphone, everything works correctly.
When I call someone with a physical sip phone, the call is aborted when my correspondent hang on.
When the same correspondent calls me from the same phone, everything works correctly.

In the logs, I get "ERROR Incompatible SDP answer received, need to abort the call" when the calls fails.

I do not find anything else interesting in the logsā€¦ anything I can investigate?