Re: [Linphone-developers] Notifications in iOS not working

From: Anatoli
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Notifications in iOS not working
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 04:08:19 -0300

Hi Benjamin,

This issue was already somehow discussed, but your recent answer once more makes me doubt. You say: "If you use another sip service it needs to be able to send push notifications to our app. There is nothing we can do on app side it has to be done on the server." Does that mean that there's a way to send push to stock linphone? Or do you mean that one (e.g. each VoIP service) should publish his/her own fork of linphone app under his/her own apple dev account and only then one could send push notifications to that forked and republished app?

Thanks,
Anatoli