[Linphone-developers] Wakelock Audio is being disabled

From: Jason Sia
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Wakelock Audio is being disabled
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 06:51:41 +0800

Hi,

I only experience this problem on a certain phone Samsung Note 5 Android 7.0.

When Wakelock is being acquired the screen turns off but I lose the audio in the earpiece or the speaker phone, I only followed the linphone source code, however when I tested it with the linphone app it works fine, did I forget to set something?

if (event.timestamp == 0) return;

if (isProximitySensorNearby(event)) {
if (!wakeLock.isHeld()) {
wakeLock.acquire();