[Linphone-developers] Android7: Can make call, but cannot receive any

From: Alexander Oberhuber
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Android7: Can make call, but cannot receive any calls
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 13:12:40 +0200

Hello,

I have the following problem with an Android 7 Phone: I installed OpenVPN (to reach the Asterisk-Server), then I installed Linphone. I can properly make calls from the Android-7-Phone using Linphone to whomever I want; but I cannot call the Android-7-Phone. When trying to do that, I get a 30 sec permanent tone from the calling phone, followed by a "busy" signal. I have tried to set all permissions in Android-7 correctly, but the problem remains: I can only make calls, not receive them. Do you have any idea of what could be wrong and how to hunt down the bug and fix it ?

Yours
Alex