Re: [Linphone-developers] Interested in figuring out how to use the L16

From: Davis Roman
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Interested in figuring out how to use the L16 codec for uncompressed audio data samples at a sampling rate of 8Khz
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 16:40:54 -0400

Hi Hendrik,

I'm working with on an embedded linux device with linphone ( no gui ) and an onboard cellular radio ( The radio's PCM interface is connected to the processor's i2s bus)

Based on the cell radio's documentation, it seems I need to configure linphone to work with PCM data that is formatted as 16-bit uncompressed two’s complement at a sample rate of 8khz.

So it initially seemed to be that L16 could fit here as long as it ran at 8Khz.

Any idea where in the  linphone repo I would have to look in order to configure this?

Thank you,

Davis