[Linphone-developers] Building 64bit liblinphone on Windows 10.

From: Cosimo Crocchini
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Building 64bit liblinphone on Windows 10.
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 11:38:35 +0200

Hi,

I would compile liblinphone at 64bit on Windows 10 desktop.
Do you have a future plan (a roadmap) with 64bit support on Windows OS?

Do you know the limitations of this subject? 64bit incompatibility come from some dependency?

I would contribute to develop 64bit porting of liblinphone on Windows OS.
Do you have some initial steps to configure a Windows 64bit development environment or do I need to start from scratch?

I appreciate some hints on this tasks.

Regards,
Cosimo