[Linphone-developers] Android linphone voice bracking or other party can

From: silvans solanki
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Android linphone voice bracking or other party cant hear the voice.
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 15:00:14 +0530

Hello,

I have compiled latest linphone application source of android on Mac system. I am facing the issue of voice break during the call and sometimes no voice at other end of the call.

Suppose if i call from A party to B party, out of 10 times only 6 times party B able to hear my voice, rest 4 times only party A is able to hear the voice but not party B.

Do anyone is facing the same issue?
What should be the work around for this?

I am using following Codec,
PCMU 8000Hz,
PCMA 8000Hz,
GSM 8000Hz