[Linphone-developers] Recent iOS Mediastreamer / CallKit change?

From: Scott Montgomerie
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Recent iOS Mediastreamer / CallKit change?
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2017 20:01:22 +0000

Hi there,
We just recently updated mediastreamer to the most recent release (2.15.1) from a release from a few months ago. We've noticed a significant difference in how audio works.  When a call comes in from CallKit via push notification, the audio works fine.

However, when initiating a call when the app is already in the foreground, audio works for about 0.5 seconds, and then stops. The audio stopping is correlating to a call to didActivateAudioSession.

Was there a recent API change we missed in how we should work with AudioSessions? I've noticed quite a few changes in how linphone-iphone works with AudioSessions.

Scott