[Linphone-developers] Specify gateway IP with liblinphone

From: Sebastien Lapeyre
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Specify gateway IP with liblinphone
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 10:35:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hello everyone,

I am using a Raspberry pi 3 b, an IP phone and an asterisk SIP server.
When I use the software linphone on my RPI 3 everythings work perfectly so I
want to copy the same configuration.

In the software I specify the gateway IP but i don't know how to do it with the
C API.

I try to use the tutorial Basic registration
(http://www.linphone.org/docs/liblinphone/group__registration__tutorials.html)
but that doesn't work.

Can you tell me the function wich I have to use or where I have to search in
the documentation of the API.

Thanksfully,
Seb