Re: [Linphone-developers] usernameField and passwordField - Linphone IOS

From: Benjamin Reis
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] usernameField and passwordField - Linphone IOS
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 08:35:50 +0100

Hello Leonard,

They are not passed in to string when you click on login but while you’re entering them. the function you’re looking for are :
linphone_account_creator_set_username
linphone_account_creator_set_password
linphone_account_creator_set_phone_number

I hope it helps,
Best regards,
REIS Benjamin
Software engineer at Belledonne Communications