Re: [Linphone-developers] Need help building linphone bitbake recipee

From: Sandrine
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Need help building linphone bitbake recipee
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 08:27:18 +0100

Hello Johan,

Could you tell me on which Yocto you get this error ? (Fido, Krogoth , Jethro ... ?)
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sandrine Avakian
Software Engineer

Le 25 janv. 2017 à 17:10, Johan Mannby <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hi Sandrine,
I get a build error as I am getting towards the end of the build:

ERROR: QA Issue: libcunit.la failed sanity test (workdir) in path /usr/local/src/ ... /tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/cunit-bc/git_6ce00eae4ca20ab284e17a88d8c7089bddb84ef0-r0.0/sysroot-destdir/usr/lib [la]
ERROR: QA staging was broken by the package built above
DEBUG: Python function do_qa_staging finished
ERROR: Function failed: do_qa_staging

This is all the information that bitbake stored in the logfile. For me, a bitbake rookie this does not tell me nearly enough. Googled the issue to no avail.

Could you point me in the right direction when debugging this issue?

Best regards,
Johan Mannby