[Linphone-developers] Help request with linphone setting

From: Camilo Aguilar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Help request with linphone setting
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 18:04:25 -0600

Hello,

We have a mobile app using Linphone as sip client (ios & android) and a Freeswitch server. Both apps and server are working and they are doing transcoding successfully. We need help tweaking configuration of linphone and Freeswitch by modifying the opus codec setting. The settings we need to modify is to manually set the right bitrate and frequency that is being used by Linphone and Freeswitch.

If this is something some can help in linphone and/or freeswitch please reply back. This is going to be a paid consultation.

Camilo Aguilar
Senior Software Developer
T: 718-502-9632
E: address@hidden