[Linphone-developers] Android 4.4.2, Linphone 3.2.1 and OpenH264

From: Todor Ivanov
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Android 4.4.2, Linphone 3.2.1 and OpenH264
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 10:55:07 +0200

       Hi,

       I was really happy to see Cisco's open H264 being downloaded automatically as binary on my Android 4.4.2, hoping that finally I will be able to see my Doorbell's H264 video. Unfortunately I don't see any OpenH264 listed in Video Codecs. Video calls between other H264 devices and the Linphone 3.2.1 will not work. Should this codec be listed in Video codecs? My PBX doesn't see protocol other than vp8 using command:

sip show peer myextension

Can you please tell me if I did something wrongly?

Regards,
Todor