Re: [Linphone-developers] Configurations while compiling linphone-iphone

From: Charles Yu
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Configurations while compiling linphone-iphone for IPv6?
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 17:27:28 +0800

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. What operations should we do to enable IPv6? If possible, could you please provide some examples?

And when IPv6 is enabled, should the sip server name be IP address rather than domain name and port be limited to 5060?

Thanks in advance,
Charles

No nothing at the compile time.

Its a config setting enable IPv6.