Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone transport mode not changing on Backgr

From: KANNAN PRASAD
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone transport mode not changing on Background Mode (without registration with any sip domain)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 20:36:08 +0530

No way

Thanks & Regards

Kannan Prasad

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 6:29 PM, Mallikharjuna Rao <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

As i understand from your replies on earlier queries : When there is no account registered, also not using any SIP domain on settings, it will set only one Transport mode in the backend.

Our query is; we have a requirement of getting notifications in the background when there is no account registered and calling IP to IP. But here as we reviewed, it is by default taking UDP mode. This case, we are not receiving notifications since UDP mode won't allow 2-way notifications in the Linphone. So is there any way that we can set TCP or TLS transport mode except UDP mode in the backend.

Please provide your reply as soon as possible. We need this requirement little urgent.

Thank you.
Mallikharjun.