[Linphone-developers] How to use linphone-desktop to generate windows bi

From: Harsh
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to use linphone-desktop to generate windows binary?
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 23:05:11 -0700 (MST)

Hello All,

I am using linphone-desktop git repo for compiling linphone in my linux base
system.

Download from here
<https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-desktop>

I want to generate binary for windows (.exe file) in this builder.

I have successfully build this source in my system but not getting idea to
generate .exe

Will you please suggest me possible ways for this.

Any help would be appreciated.