[Linphone-developers] Determinate proxy / local network call

From: Jakub Průša
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Determinate proxy / local network call
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 09:53:35 +0100

Hi,

I've a question, how to determinate if incoming call is from local network or over connected proxy. I tried to look what is inside LinphoneCall and LinphoneCallParams and I can't find nothing useful for my problem.

Also I tried to ask at github at issues in linphone-iphone but I have been redirected here.

My platform is iOS and Android and I’am guessing the resolution for this will be same for both platforms.

Regards,
Prusa Jakub