Re: [Linphone-developers] Request to merge 2 simple patches against oRTP

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Request to merge 2 simple patches against oRTP
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 10:08:54 +0100

Hi Frederic,

Thanks for your patch! They look good and I would like to merge them, but I
will need you to sign the contributor agreement
(http://www.belledonne-communications.com/downloads/Belledonne_communications_CA.pdf).
 Can you fill it and sent it me back please?

Thanks for contributing!

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications