Re: [Linphone-developers] Push notifications

From: KGarifullin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Push notifications
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 09:28:20 +0200

Hi

 I forgot to add - I recompiled the source code linphone, I have the Apple Development account and I put my version Linphone in Apple Store.
Pusher (which is in the installation flexisip) sends notifications - all its ok.
But flexisip - NO...

error - "Connection Refused" - this is  ASIO BOOST error . I try different installation of flexisip( even recompile source code flexisip in ubuntu) and get the same error .

help please..

С уважением Константин Гарифуллин .

Finn Herzfeld <address@hidden>
Sent by: address@hidden

02.03.2016 22:49

Please respond to

cc
Subject
[Linphone-developers] Push notifications

Hey all,
I've been searching around but can't find a lot about push notifications
for the Linphone mobile apps. It seems that to use them on Android or
iOS either the client must be on a linphone.org SIP account, or have a
recompiled version with GCM and APN keys that the server knows. Is there
a way to use APN/GCM to push incoming calls and SMSs to Linphone clients
using the version of Linphone out of the Play Store/App Store? I would
assume this would be accomplished by making a request to a Linphone
server which has the private keys and uses them to send the actual push
notification.

Thanks,
--
Finn Herzfeld