Re: [Linphone-developers] [Linphone-users] How to enable NS and AEC modu

From: Nabeel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [Linphone-users] How to enable NS and AEC modules
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 16:42:35 +0000

How can I check if the modules have been enabled?  I can't be sure just by hearing audio by ear.

On 2 Mar 2016 4:24 pm, "J G Miller" <address@hidden> wrote:
At 09:53h, on Wednesday, March 02, 2016,
in message <address@hidden>,
on the subject of "[Linphone-users] How to enable NS and AEC modules", you wrote -

 > In file linphonerc_default, AGC can be enabled by setting 'agc=1'. Can the
 > same be done for NS and AEC modules, by setting 'ns=1' and 'aec=1'?

Have you tried doing that, ie setting ns=1' and 'aec=1 and seeing if it
results in both moduels being enabled.

If you never try it yourself, you will never find out if it works.