[Linphone-developers] Compile linphone for Android and iOS

From: Manu Murali
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Compile linphone for Android and iOS
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:15:23 +0530

Hi,

I've been trying to compile linphone source code of both Android and iOS in my Mac machine. I am not able to complete the compiling steps. Every documentation tells to refer the "README" file. As I am a beginner in developing, I have difficulty in understanding it. Will any one provide me with every steps for compiling the source code ?

Thanks in advance