Re: [Linphone-developers] linphonecore crash /w video disabled on master

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphonecore crash /w video disabled on master
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 15:05:04 +0100

Hi,

The crash was actually fixed yesterday and is not related to build without
video or not.

The equivalent of previous "make clean-liblinphone; make build-liblinphone" is
now "make". There is no need anymore to clean and rebuild, the default target
should rebuild only what's needed.

./prepare.py should be reran only when changing compilation options (switch
from release to debug, disabling video, etc.).

Cheers,