Re: [Linphone-developers] Installation and Setup - Newbie Questions

From: ali Eblice
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Installation and Setup - Newbie Questions
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 23:14:48 +0330

Hi
you can use this as documentation for compiling linphone
http://staskobzar.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/linphone-cli-sip-phone.html

to compile without GUI use :

--enable-gtk_ui=no
 --disable-x11

and I've been compiling linphone for 2 weeks and there is no way that you can get audio from it , you can only get ringing sound and after answering channel there is no sound , i was using raspberry pi2 B on rasbian .