[Linphone-developers] Installation and Setup - Newbie Questions

From: Bernhard Kaiser
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Installation and Setup - Newbie Questions
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 15:29:29 +0100

Hello,

I have some newbie questions about the setup of liblinphone with C(++). I couldn't find something in the relevant documentation. It would be great to get some answers. :-)

System: Raspberry Pi B, Raspbian
Purpose: Calling my other internal VOIP phones via running daemon (no GUI necessary).

Where to put - relatively to my own program test.cpp - the replication of the git-repository? Do I have to compile the whole package? When trying, configure complains about missing gtk packages, but I don't need a GUI.

For me, the examples (like Basic call [1]) don't really fit to the content of the git-repository. The linphonecore.h file is located in the coreapi folder, so how do I have to include this in my own program? Where to put which files?

Is there any documentation available for the really first steps (yes, I know the Wiki [2])?

Can I work with the libphone5 package installed via Raspbian-APT?

[1] https://www.linphone.org/docs/liblinphone/group__basic__call__tutorials.html
[2] https://wiki.linphone.org/wiki/index.php/Getting_started:unix

--
Best Regards,