[Linphone-developers] linphone-windows phone (wp)

From: Santhosh Naini
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone-windows phone (wp)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 17:17:03 +0530

Hi,

I build linphone-wp(windows phone) in visual studio 2013, I am able to run the application and able to send message to other client through my application. I used Emulator to check app. But when I trying to call to sip account I am getting the following exception and how to prevent :

An exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Linphone.DLL but was not handled in user code

Additional information: The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE)

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh Naini

Trainee Software Engineer

http://www.charterglobal.com/images/CGI-Logo.gif

Charter Global | Technology Consulting

www.charterglobal.com

Mobile +91-99-857-92-229

http://www.charterglobal.com/images/top-work-places-logo-big.gif

A CMMI LEVEL 3 COMPANY

http://www.charterglobal.com/images/linkedin.gifhttp://www.charterglobal.com/images/facebook.gifhttp://www.charterglobal.com/images/twitter.gifhttp://www.charterglobal.com/images/googleplus.gifhttp://www.charterglobal.com/images/youtube.gif