[Linphone-developers] linphone android won't register after exit

From: Bill
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone android won't register after exit
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 08:56:54 -0800

I am running linphohe-android version 2510
We are using a non standard SIP port and setting the domain with an SRV record We are registering through the Account Setup Assistant (nothing added in the config file)

The phone registers and operates properly.
But when we exit and restart the phone, it fails to register. (instead of the usual register->unauth->register with authorization, the phone sends only the first register command, and not the second one.) No amount of re-entering pasword, username or sip server will cause it to send the register with authorization command. The only way to get the phone to register is to open the Account Setup Assistant and re-enter all of the info. Then it registers smoothly.

Any info would be appreciated.

Bill