Re: [Linphone-developers] Network state automatic monitoring not working

From: Tuxic Geek
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Network state automatic monitoring not working
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 16:30:17 +0200

I found why this was happening.

I was using this method and it disables the automatic network monitoring by itself. I commented the if condition so I can use both and it's working now.

void linphone_core_set_network_reachable(LinphoneCore* lc,bool_t isReachable) {
      //first disable automatic mode
      if (lc->auto_net_state_mon) {
              ms_message("Disabling automatic network state monitoring");
              lc->auto_net_state_mon=FALSE;
      }
      set_network_reachable(lc,isReachable, ms_time(NULL));
}

Please, advise me if that is not the best way to do that.