[Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer2 sample audio graph

From: Duchesko
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer2 sample audio graph
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 07:12:18 -0700 (MST)

Hello Guys,

I try to understand the Mediastreamer2 sample graph.
http://www.linphone.org/docs/mediastreamer2/group__howto0__samplegraph.html
<http://www.linphone.org/docs/mediastreamer2/group__howto0__samplegraph.html>

I (think I) understand the idea of how it should work, but am still confused
with some lines, it would be really awesome, if someone could guide me
through them.

1.

MSFilter *soundread=ms_snd_card_create_reader(captcard);

captcard wasn't declared, so I changed it to :
 MSFilter *soundread=ms_snd_card_create_reader(

ms_snd_card_manager_get_default_capture_card(
                                      ms_snd_card_manager_get()));

Is this right? I'm going to check, if its the right card, after I got the
basic code running.

2.

ms_filter_call_method(rtpsend,MS_RTP_SEND_SET_SESSION,rtp_session);

MS_RTP_SEND_SET_SESSION : I couldn't find it anywhere in the Dokumentation,
is the HowTo out of date? What's supposed to be inserted? I guess that the
RTPSession is inserted in the Filter, so the MethodID for this should be
right. Though, can't find the right ID.

3.

ms_filter_call_method(stream->encoder,MS_FILTER_SET_SAMPLE_RATE,&sr);

What this line is supposed to do is obvios, but
stream isn't declared anywhere, and i have no idea what to do.

Thanks in advance