[Linphone-developers] A problem about linphone sdks of android platform

From: Baotong Ho
Subject: [Linphone-developers] A problem about linphone sdks of android platform
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 12:44:16 +0800

  Hello, Everyone.
  I am a new developer of linphone, we try to make a video/audio recognition system, and the lower layer is based on linphone architecture. video/audio transmission is now ok. but when we try to implement audio recognition, we find a big problem, there is not a audio stream API on android JNI SDK. and video/audio capture is implemented on the mediastreamer2 layer. so we can not going on because of this problem.
  So, Can you give me some suggestion?
  Worrying!!!