[Linphone-developers] Debugging liblinphone

From: Zsolt Janosi
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Debugging liblinphone
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 18:00:26 +0300

Hi guys,

We have a crash in liblinphone (most probably), in a situation where the end device is behind a proxy. We think it’s a bug in belle_sip library. My pretty simple (and maybe stupid) question is: how do you debug liblinphone in xcode. I did “make" with debug enabled, but xcode is not picking up any of that, also of course the source code of the compiled liblinphone is not in xcode. If debug is not possible then another path would be to see some logs. Where can I see the logs generated by belle_sip_warning or belle_sip_error ?

Thank you
--
Zsolt Janosi