[Linphone-developers] How to make it work linphonecsh from command line

From: Rajendra Prasad Penumalli
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to make it work linphonecsh from command line interface
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 09:47:49 +0000

Hi All,

I am trying to use linphonecsh on Windows 7 64 bit OS.But the registration is not successful.

C:\Users\Rajendraprasad>linphonecsh register --host bell.livevox.com –username 7480 --password  xxxxxxx

C:\Users\Rajendraprasad>linphonecsh status register

registered=-1

But I am able to make outbound calls and receive calls from linphone windcows client.

Not sure what I need check to make linphonecsh to work , Anybody can help me in this ..

This is urgent.

Thanks,

Rajendra Prasad