[Linphone-developers] video call on raspberry pi

From: Russell
Subject: [Linphone-developers] video call on raspberry pi
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 18:35:25 +0800

Hi,

Is it possible to make a video call on the raspbian system, I tested it with linphone 3.8.2 and the video preview windows just shows a black screen (ortp-error-Could not find suitable format or Xv port to work with). The ubuntu mate system installed on raspberry pi 2 does show video preview, but it lag a pretty long time.

linphone python claims to be working on raspberry pi, but when I enable video on the other end (a linphone-android app), the end running linphone python aborted without much information.

Thanks,
Russell