[Linphone-developers] BlackBerry 10

From: lindev
Subject: [Linphone-developers] BlackBerry 10
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 17:04:22 +0400

I have been trying to get an Android version of Linphone working on the
10.  I have two problems:

1) When I call another user, I get one way audio.  However when I put the
calling party on hold and then release them I get two way audio.  I have
traced the problem down to the IP and RTP port become null.  This happens
in rtpsession_inet.c.  How can I force the RTP and IP back if it becomes
null?

2) File transfer.  I have never been able to get this to work on any
platform so I am not quite sure how its suppose to work.  The file does
get uploaded but the other chat client doesn't know.  Any ideas on this?

Thanks in advance for any help.