[Linphone-developers] Registration issue in linphone using non standard

From: Atif Saddique
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Registration issue in linphone using non standard port
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 00:46:18 +0500

Hi
   I am using kamilio sip server, when I use standard port 5060 , I can login from both android device and windows phone.
Unfortunately this port 5060 is restricted by my ISP , so I cannot use this, instead I changed the port in kamilio sip server to 7060.
On changing the port, I can properly login in android device but when I try to login using windows phone device, I get the following error.

"Registration Failed
        Bad credentials or forbidden"

Please help me with this problem.

Thanks