[Linphone-developers] Linphonecsh conference problem

From: Kshitij Kulkarni
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphonecsh conference problem
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:08:43 +0000

Hello Everyone

I am trying to do a conference call but unsuccessful in the attempt

Please tell me my mistake and correction .

address@hidden:~/kk$ linphonecsh dial "sip:address@hidden"

Establishing call id to <sip:address@hidden>, assigned id 6

Call 6 to <sip:address@hidden> in progress.

address@hidden:~/kk$ linphonecsh dial "sip:address@hidden"

Terminate or hold on the current call first.

address@hidden:~/kk$ linphonecsh generic pause

Pausing call 6 with <sip:address@hidden>.

address@hidden:~/kk$ linphonecsh dial "sip:address@hidden"

Establishing call id to <sip:address@hidden>, assigned id 7

Call 7 to <sip:address@hidden> in progress.

address@hidden:~/kk$ linphonecsh generic conference add 6

Syntax error.

'conference add <call id> : join the call with id 'call id' into the audio conference.'conference rm <call id> : remove the call with id 'call id' from the a

udio conference.

address@hidden:~/kk$ linphonecsh generic resume

There is already a call in process pause or stop it address@hidden:~/kk$ linphonecsh generic conference add 7

Syntax error.

'conference add <call id> : join the call with id 'call id' into the audio conference.'conference rm <call id> : remove the call with id 'call id' from the a

udio conference.

address@hidden:~/kk$

thank you

Regards