Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone config file settings

From: nani
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone config file settings
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:04:30 +0530

hi Johan,

Thanks for your replay.
My actual requirement is to send RTP packets in P2P.
Now I am giving the config file with firewall_policy settings as you suggested.

Thanks and Regards
Nani

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 4:53 AM, Johan Pascal <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Nani,
in the linphone config file, in the [net] section the fields:
- firewall_policy (0 to 4: 0 for direct connection, 1 for gateway, 2 for STUN resolve, 3 to enable ICE, 4 for uPnP)
- nat_address (gateway IP, if firewall_policy is 1)
- stun_server (if firewall_policy is 2 or 3)

regards,

johan