[Linphone-developers] linphone 3.3.2

From: Alejandro Vázquez
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone 3.3.2
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:46:45 +0100

Hello!
In version 3.3.2 of linphone if we make a call after hanging up, the video does not work.
I have found that is not within the function update (xv_display_update). If after making the call waited about 20 seconds video works correctly. I suppose there are some resource that makes the image is not displayed and after spending those 20 seconds is released and can display the image.
Does anyone can tell me how to fix this?

Thank You.
Greetings.