Re: [Linphone-developers] Help me: Java error when building linphone-and

From: 曹贵林
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Help me: Java error when building linphone-android 2.3 and 2.3.2
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:39:59 +0800

Hi Margaus,
I think I have found the reason! I forget to update submodules of the
linphone-android project, after i check out tag 2.3.2. But new problems occur:(
 the awk file required by libilbc-rfc3951 can not be downloaded! And i checked
the URL, the file has been removed!
So, i have to go back to the lastest commit in master branch. But I got such
errors, when building:
    Resolved location of main project to:
/home/mancook/cook/work/linphone/linphone-android/tests
    Error: No project.properties at:
/home/mancook/cook/work/linphone/linphone-android/tests/home/

My question is: can you tell me which is your last successful building commit?
I will try that one!
Thanks in advance!
--

Dennis Cao (曹贵林)