[Linphone-developers] Delay in SIP Status

From: chandramouli N
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Delay in SIP Status
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:38:25 +0530

Hi,

We integrated builded Linphone SDK(v2.2.4) in our application. We are facing a delay issue were SIP Call Status are received with delay of 8 to 10 seconds. Delay only happens between "Connected" & "Streams Running" SIP Status  and also between "Call End" & "Call Released". But we are able to hear the voice of the call during this delay. Please check the attached log below.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Chandramouli